K1 LF Extension
- Extends K1 LF for special extended modes (throw and contour)
- Yields exceptional tonal balance homogeneity for long throw
- Increased K1 system coherence reducing need for stacked subwoofers
- Laminar airflow vents for increased SPL and minimal turbulence noise
- High power handling, low distortion and thermal power compression
K1 – Large Format Line Source and K1-SB LF Extension
Inheriting 15 years of Wavefront Sculpture Technology experience and the latest L-ACOUSTICS® research, the K1 line source delivers an unprecedented level of performance for very large concert stadium applications and outdoor festival productions.
Packaged as a complete system for the touring market, K1 combines an advanced three-way, quad-amplified enclosure featuring a new K transducer arrangement, with boosted resources on the HF section. The K1 enclosure is typically combined with a dedicated LF extension (K1-SB) to offer an unprecedented level of directivity control and throw at low/sub frequencies. K1 sets a new benchmark of coherence and tonal balance control over distance.
KUDO® can seamlessly be operated with K1 for complementary fills and delays. K1, KUDO® and SB28 are all driven by the LA-RAK universal electronic and signal distribution platform.