Self-Powered LF Extension
- Compact and discrete dedicated P series subwoofer
- High power handling and high efficiency for increased reliability
- Low thermal power compression, low distortion
- Digital system drive and equalization with quick set-up
- Suitable for live monitoring and distributed SR
- White and architectural RAL color program
In 2004 L-ACOUSTICS® introduced a new diffraction model, the DED. The Distributed Edge Dipole was published in the AES journal and provides a logical, predictable methodology for low frequency sound design. The DED model describes how a part of the wave produced by the speaker spreads toward the cabinet edges where it is diffracted with group delay and phase inversion. The DED model is implemented for modeling the physics of cardioid applications and the size of enclosures.
The latest subwoofer design incorporates a vent with a progressive profile and ultra-low vibration walls for a significant gain in peak SPL, laminar airflow and drastic reduction of turbulence noise.
L-ACOUSTICS® subwoofers benefit from the latest acoustic, signal processing and component innovations and deliver an exceptional level of performance while offering multiple modes of operation, whether on the road or in fixed installations.