- Modular touring rack designed for all
- Hosts 3xLA8 for maximum drive flexibility and power
- Analog Signal, Network and Power distribution panels
- Engineered 9U frame allows flying and rigging
- Compatible with legacy cabling standards
- Universal platform to ease L-ACOUSTICS Rental Network cross rental
- AES/EBU Standard on LA8 and LA-RAK (May 2011)
The LA-RAK is the central element of the L-ACOUSTICS® system architecture built upon the LA8 amplified controller. It offers an advanced drive rack solution for all L-ACOUSTICS® systems covering signal and power distribution in a comprehensive plug-and-play touring package.
LA-RAK was created as a universal platform designed to facilitate cross-rental and to ensure compatibility with the legacy analog cabling standard of L-ACOUSTICS® systems.
The LA-RAK module comprises:
- One 9U rack with LEXAN® front and rear covers
- Three LA8 amplified controllers
- Two 1/O panels for signal and L-NET distribution within the rack and link out to other racks. The signal can be analog or digital (AES/EBU). L-NET is the proprietary network dedicated to remote control and monitoring of the LA8s
- An available space to include switches needed to configure the L-NET network in the star topology
- An I/O power distribution panel for 3 LA8 and 3 auxiliary devices
The LA-RAK working principle is entirely modular and the user can physically assemble and interconnect multiple modules to fit numerous applications. The LA-RAK configuration based on a multiple of 3 LA8 yields the maximum flexibility and power resources for any L-ACOUSTICS® system from compact coaxial enclosures up to KUDO® and K1 stadium line sources.